Thursday, February 23, 2012

Chicken Scratch Kick Off

My sister-in-law, Cindy, suggested (probably jokingly) that I create a food blog. I’m no cook and I don’t know that there is even room out on the blogosphere for yet another food blog, so at first, admittedly, I scoffed at the idea. Then I got to thinking that at least it would be a way for me to journal my sometimes futile/sometimes successful efforts at trying to help our family eat better. By better, I mean more nutritiously and “cleaner.” “Cleaner” meaning not eating so many processed foods and cooking with more natural (and organic where possible) foods…basically trying to eliminate as many chemicals and unknown ingredients as possible. I also don’t like the officialness of writing in a journal daily, so this is kind of my way around that.

No comments:

Post a Comment